Q4 2019 Tax Deadlines For Businesses And Employers
For the fourth quarter of 2019, here are four dates to keep in mind if you own a business or if you are an employer. This is not an all-inclusive list, so you can contact us to see what deadlines and filing requirements apply to your situation.
• If you have a C corporation that filed a six-month extension, you must:
- File a 2018 income tax return (Form 1120) and pay any tax, interest and penalties due.
- If applicable, make your contributions for 2018 to employer-sponsored retirement plans.
• Report any income tax withholding and FICA taxes for 2019 third quarter (Form 941) and pay any taxes due. Keep in mind, there is an exception mentioned below under “November 12.”
• If you deposited all associated taxes due in full and on time, you can report any income tax withholding and FICA taxes for 2019 third quarter (Form 941).
• If you have a calendar-year C corporation, pay the fourth installment of your 2019 estimated income taxes.